Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ready

Something my mom always said concerning my weight loss, "You will do it when you are READY.". So may times over the last 10 years I have said I am so ready. But was I? I never succeeded. I never put into it what I should have. Am I ready now you ask...I am afraid to say I am! I have a weird thinking in my head that if I do everything different from times in the past maybe this time I can do it. Chris asked me last night if he could take some "before" pictures of me. Nope! I have done the before picture thing and failed. Like I said...weird I know!

Something I have not tried in the past is asking God to help me in this process. I don't know why it is something I never thought to do was to ask God to see me through this. I want nothing more than to do this and do it right! Can we really do anything right with our Father?!? I say no! He will see my through!

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2





No comments:

Post a Comment